While is it possible for an user to deposit, trade on MTBIT and participate in many of MTBIT events without the need for due diligence, verification will be required to access the full functionalities of the exchange, most importantly the ability to withdraw your funds, among other smaller additions.
The verification process for Bitfinex is a standardized compliance measure for anti-money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations.
Processing times for verification can take up to 1-2 weeks, depending on the level of public interest.
To complete verification, follow the steps below:
Please visit the MTBIT website and Log In to your account:
After you login, please go to 【My Profile】 and click【ID Verification】.
Please fill in your personal details accordingly.
Depending on the country where your ID documents were issued please choose a valid ID type. For most users, you can choose your passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
- Uploaded photos must be in either PNG or JPEG (.jpg .jpeg .jpe .jfif .jif) format.
- Photos must be clear and high-resolution, with all information clearly visible.
- Photos and documents must not be edited or manipulated in any way.
- We only accept pictures taken in color.
- Documents presented must be original (not copies).
- No watermark on the photos.
- The ID must be valid (during its validity period).
- Your face must be clearly visible.
- Only one person per photo.
After completing the process, please wait with patience. We will do our best to review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.