1. Change Password:
After successful registration, User can log in the system and Change Password, Username, Email Address, copy Referral URL to share or check out trading fee.
- Log in MTBIT
- Go to My Profile screen
- Click Change in Password
- Input all the requested information, including Old Password, New Password, Password Confirmation accordingly to requirement.
- Click button "Submit" in the Popup "Change Password"
- When you see "Success" Notification, you have finished changing your password Account.
Change Username and Email Address:
To change Usernam and Email Address, please contact support.
2. Two-Factor Authentication Setup:
First thing to do is make sure that you sign up using a password that is unique to your TBIT account, and complement it by enabling two-factor authentication. We recommend for users to use Google 2FA or U2F and a password manager to assist with this. Storing a physical copy of your 2FA backup key will allow you to reset your 2FA in the event that you lose access to your phone. Take care when storing digital copies of backup keys, if you choose to do so.
- After successful registration, by default this function is not activated. In order to activate this function, user can follow these below steps:
- Install Authenticator application on Smartphone.
- Scan the code or manually input the 2FA code on Two-Factor authentication Setup screen with the Authenticator application.
- Input the verifying code from "Authenticator" application into Two-Factor authentication Setup screen.
- Click button Enable on the Two-Factor authentication Setup screen to send verifying email to the registered email.
- Click Enable 2FA in the email. User have successfully enabled 2FA Function.
After successfully enable 2FA function, user will be requested to input 2FA code when logging in, withdrawing money, changing password, adding/removing withdrawal whitelist. Each 2FA will be available no more than 2 inputs/minute.
User can also turn off the 2FA function by following the below steps:
- Input the verifying code from "Authenticator" application into "Disable Two-Factor authentication Setup" screen.
- Click button "Disable" on the "Two-Factor authentication Setup" screen to send verifying email to the registered email.
- Click "Disable 2FA" in the email. User have successfully disabled 2FA Function.
3. Security Setting:
In order to keep MTBIT account more secure, user can utilize the below functions:
Detect IP Address Change: When this function is activated, User, first logging in at IP A then changing to IP , will log out of their account. After successful registration, by default this function is not activated.
Keep session alive: ‘Keep Session Alive’ is a feature put in place to allow traders to remain logged in during long trading sessions. Whilst acting as a helpful feature if you maintain control of the device it can bring with it unnecessary risk when using a public or shared computer. Disabling this feature will ensure that you are logged out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Send notification Email on Login: After successful registration, by default this function is activated. Whenever user login MTBIT account, an notification email will be sent to user's email box.
New IP Address Verification: After successful registration, by default this function is not activated. To add extra security to MTIBIT account we require all users to approve each new IP address through an email confirmation. This IP verification procedure is required each time you attempt to log in from a NEW IP Address.